We’re sorry, but we no longer have exhibitor space available for the Symposium. If you are still interested in attending and networking with CRR experts from across the country, you can register online.
Thank you for your interest in the Fifth National Model Performance in Community Risk Reduction Symposium.
Become an exhibitor at Vision 20/20’s Fifth National Model Performance in Community Risk Reduction Symposium on April 9 -11, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA.
Sponsored by Vision 20/20, a project of the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) – USA Branch, and funded through a FEMA Fire Prevention and Safety Grant, this Symposium will showcase successful efforts in all areas of Community Risk Reduction that have potential for reducing fire loss in communities throughout the United States.
Model projects and programs from all disciplines of CRR will be presented and we will include a special focus on resources and methods available to help fire departments reach out to their communities with proven CRR messages and methods.
The Symposium is sponsoring two fire safety or service representatives per state to attend and registration has been extended to other emergency responders and community risk reduction practitioners who are able to support their own travel. We anticipate over 300 fire and life safety professionals taking part.
- To facilitate networking, exhibits will be open to the main Ballroom where all plenary sessions will be held.
- All breaks and the Reception will be held in the exhibit area.
- Dedicated time – plus breaks and meals – is built into the Symposium agenda to ensure that participants will have the opportunity to visit the exhibits.
- Access to over 300 attendees
- Dedicated exhibit time during Registration, Reception and breaks
- Professional exhibit management
- Complimentary on-site signage
- Complimentary print recognition in the official Symposium program
- Exhibitor recognition on Vision 20/20’s website and social media
- Complimentary Symposium registration, meals and materials for one exhibitor/sponsor representative included with exhibit fee or sponsorship contribution
- Symposium registration and group meals for one additional exhibitor representative for only $200 (savings of $100) for Premium exhibitors
- Conference room rate at the Hyatt Reston for exhibitors and sponsors ($212 plus 12% room tax per night)
- Premium level sponsors ($10,000 and up) will receive the largest and most prominent exhibit, program and website placement. This includes an 8 x 10-foot booth located inside the exhibit area and special attribution in the conference program and on our website.
- Gold level sponsors ($5000 and up) will receive an 8 x 10-foot booth in the exhibit area.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Breakfast on Monday April 9th
Lunch on Monday April 9th Opening reception on Monday April 9thSOLD
- Breakfast on Tuesday April 10th
- Lunch on Tuesday April 10th SOLD
- Dinner on Tuesday April 10th
- Breakfast on Wednesday April 11th
- Lunch on Wednesday April 11th
- Coffee breaks on each day
- Lanyards SOLD
Vision 20/20 seeks exhibitors with products or services that clearly support a successful reduction in fire risk or loss through technology, response capabilities, data development, code enforcement, standards development, public fire and life safety education, or fire investigations. As space is limited, preference will be given to groups and organizations whose programs, products or services align with the strategies of Vision 20/20. These include:
- Advocacy of CRR, fire prevention, and national public education programs,
- Initiatives to increase the of importance of CRR within the fire, EMS and law enforcement communities,
- Technology solutions to CRR,
- Programs that increase use and adoption of fire codes and standards
- Premium Exhibitors will receive an 8 X 10 foot booth for $1000. This rate includes one representative’s registration, meals, materials and signage.
- A special rate of $1200 will cover two representative’s registrations, meals, materials and signage – a savings of $100 off the standard registration rate.
- Table-top exhibit space (6 X 2.5 feet) will also be available in the exhibit area for:
- $800 for standard exhibitor rate,
- $600 for nonprofit organizations and members of the Vision 20/20 Steering Committee
- These rates include one representative’s registration, meals, materials and signage. Additional representatives and guests may be added for $300 which includes their registration, meals, and materials.
For questions about becoming an exhibitor or a sponsor, please contact Cynthia Leighton at 847-344-2418 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be received no later than Wednesday, February, 2018. Final decisions will be made no later than Friday, March 9 to give selected exhibitors time to make travel and shipping arrangements.
If selected, you will receive an email with instructions for booking your hotel and completing the payment process.