- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will declare the purpose(s) for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those stated purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our work in accordance with these principles and to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you use Apps, third parties may collect data about your mobile device and how you use our apps in order to serve ads on other Apps or websites that are tailored to your interests, a practice known as “interest- based advertising.” Examples of data that may be collected can include: IP addresses, identifiers associated with your mobile device or applications on the device, how you use our apps, items you put in your basket, or any links you click on when you are in our apps. You have a choice about participating in interest-based advertising. If you wish to opt out, please use one or both of the following methods:
- Visit http://aboutads.info/appchoices, to learn about and download the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice app, AppChoices, which allows you to opt out directly from companies listed in the app.
- Use your phone operating system’s opt-out setting. For instructions on how to “Limit Ad Tracking” in the iOS, please visit this link. For instructions on how to “Opt out of interest-based ads” in Android OS, please visit this link.
In providing you with transparency and access to choice regarding interest-based ads, we are acting in accordance with our commitment to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles. To learn more about the Principles, please visit http://aboutads.info/consumers/.