The Model Performance in CRR Symposiums have been the premier events for bringing together Community Risk Reduction professionals from across the United States for 12 years. Held very two years, each time it grows with more attendees and more programs. It even served as a catalyst for the first international symposium held in 2019 in the UK with another one to be held in Canada in 2021.
Each of the Symposiums have provided unparalleled opportunities for Symposium Partners to showcase their services and products to hundreds of CRR professionals, the only event focused exclusively on Community Risk Reduction.
Symposium 7, to be held in early 2022 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, promises to be even more engaging and dynamic. We are well into the planning process, and it isn’t too early for you to start planning on how you might want to be involved. We have provided specific opportunities for companies to engage with the attendees through Sunrise Sessions, an Exhibit Hall, sponsorships and much more. Some specific ones include:
- Sunrise Sessions – These are held during breakfast and are exclusive opportunities for you to introduce the attendees to what you have to offer.
- Exhibit Hall – Located adjacent to the main ballroom, this is where all of the breaks are located and provide you with the opportunity for a booth and to share your product and services with the attendees.
- Sponsorships of breaks, meals, plenary sessions – This not only provides invaluable support to the Symposium to help us move to a self-sufficient model, but recognition of your support throughout the Symposium, in handouts, the Symposium App and more.
- Sponsorship of WiFi – This makes the Wifi free for the attendees, and when they log in we can provide a customized password that can be your company name
- Sponsorship of attendee bags, lanyards – These are constant, visual reminders of your support
We would be glad to talk with you about these and other new opportunities to support the Symposium and engage with the attendees. Please click here if you would like someone to get in touch with you or call us at 502-454-6956.
If you would like to be included on our S7 mailing list exclusively for Symposium Partners, please fill in the form below.
We are looking forward to seeing you at S7 in 2022!