Time left to S7
We are hard at work putting together the schedule for S7, which will take place from Tuesday, February 22, 2022 to Thursday, February 24, 2022.
These are just some of the presentations you will be seeing…we are working on finalizing the agenda and will post it here!
- A Case Study Evaluating Joint Action by Fire Department and Nonprofit
- Building Community Risk Reduction Programs Statewide: Intentional & Strategic
- Community Medicine Program.
- Disability Awareness State-wide Approach: Applying data analytics and program development to address CRR and those with disabilities
- Evaluating the Economic Impact of Operational Activities in Three Fire Departments in Quebec, Canada
- Global Safe Communities Model Delivers Measurable Results in a Mid-Sized US Community
- Middle School Forensic Fire Investigation 101: A Program to Reduce Juvenile Fires
- Quick Response Team: A Strategic Partnership That Can Reduce Opioid Addiction in Your Community
- Reducing Risk through Innovative Collaborations
- Successfully Reducing the Incidence Rate of Nuisance Alarms from Microwave Ovens
- Untapped Resource: A Successful Model Using Medication Experts for Chronic Disease Risk Reduction
- Wildland Urban Interface Protection Case Study